July 25, 2010

An enriching experience

Yesterday I was a vendor at a fundraising event for a wonderful local organization, primarily to get the word out about Zentangle® in general, and also to inform people of the therapeutic value of the process.

I met some wonderful people, and a creative 10 year old named Michael sat at my table to learn a pattern, and then proceeded to spread the word in the other room of vendors and attendees.  He came back several times to tangle more, and created some of his own as he was working.
Here are some new tangles that I created to display yesterday.


And here is Michael with his buddy, Corey, with the tangle on the far left made by Mia, a very creative young woman.



1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful opportunity to share zentagles, and do some of your own! I like Michael's tangles - very creative. :) AND I love yours. Congratulations on moving this zentangle momentum forward in your life. <3

    ReplyDelete